Why Do Business with Envision Benefit Specialists?
As an independent insurance professional, Lori represent all insurance carriers and serves as a resource in today's complex employee benefits industry. She is a licensed health and life agent in Illinois and many other states*. She strives to stay up-to-date on current insurance legislation and trends through association memberships, seminars, and continuing education classes. She is a resource to financial planners, CPAs, lawyers, and other advisor practices offering seminars and client education on the Healthcare Choices in Retirement,Managing Insurance Benefits, Long Term Care Planning and the Affordable Care Act,.
The healthcare and benefits industry are changing at a rapid pace. Healthcare Reform and Public Exchanges create new benefits as well as new compliance requirements. Medicare and Supplemental Plans, Long Term Care Insurance, and Voluntary Plans are expanding benefits to meet the health needs of individuals and employer groups. Look to Envision Benefit Specialists for insurance solutions for you, your family, your employees and your company.
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- LTC Advisory Group, National Association of Health Underwriters
- Leading Producers Round Table - National Association of Health Underwriters
- Certified Long Term Care designation (CLTC)
- American Association for Long Term Care Insurance
- Association of Senior Service Providers
- Illinois Continuity of Care Association
- National Care Planning Council
- Society of Actuaries Long Term Care Insurance
* Health, Life and Long Term Care Licenses in:
IL, MN, OH, SC, WI, VA, MT, MI, IN, CO, AL, MO, GA, WA, MA, DE, DC, NM, MD