Long Term Care Planning for Individuals
What do you want your future to look like? We all have our ideas and dreams about how we want to live our live when we are older - more traveling, more time with family, living in our own homes. And we all want to live a long life. How well we live our lives in the future is often based on decisions we make today.
But how would your life change if you had a serious illness or injury? What if you needed extended healthcare services? It is a topic most people do not like to think about - losing independence, losing the ability to care of oneself, needing assistance from others. We are living longer due to advances in medicine - the longer we live, the greater chance there is that we will need care. Family members, who could often help with caregiving, are no longer located down the street or even in the same town or city.
Why purchase Long Term Care Insurance Now?
- an extended healthcare event burdens a family both financially and emotionally
- relieves family of full caregiving responsibilities
- protects retirement savings and family assets
- greater flexibility and control in choosing care - from home care to facility care
- stay in own home as long as possible
- preserves independence and dignity
- peace of mind