Long Term Care Planning for Groups
A workplace LTC benefit offers tremendous benefits for employers and employees. Companies can offer the benefit as a Voluntary, Executive Carve-Out, or Employer-Paid program.
Offering LTC insurance as a workplace benefit is an innovative way to reward and retain key employees and attract new talent. This benefit also helps reduce an employee's decreased productivity and absenteeism due to family caregiving responsibilities. Family members provide a majority of care for older relatives and research shows that caregivers experience stress and productivity losses on the job due to conflicting demands on their time.
LTC Group Plans offer many benefits:
- Employee can tailor the plan benefits to fit their needs and budget
- Premium discounts for both employee and family members
- Underwriting concessions may be available
- Plans are fully portable
- Inflation protection can be purchased
- Protect personal assets and retirement plans if long term care is needed
- Employees can deduct insurance premiums from a voluntary plan